Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

In case anyone has noticed a change in tone of late, a curmudgeonly turn of phrase, mayhap, there is a reason.



I can no longer suffer fools gladly.


I have tried for years to be Mr. Nice Guy, even to my own hurt. Grin and bear it.
No more. I am weary of accepting the avalanche of stupidity which vomits forth from so many.
I cannot nod smilingly while the guys in my head run around with "out to lunch" signs.
If you are being superstitious, I will not hesitate to let you know that you are being STOOO-PID!
If I tell you to leave me alone, and you do not, I will MAKE you WANT to leave me alone.



"Ooooh, that doesn't sound very KRIS-chun!"



Check out a couple of Jesus' "brood of vipers" riffs.
I speak the truth in love...
...just don't push me.

No comments: