Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Why am I doing this? Read me. Please.


OK, here's the thing. I am gonna push for another crime to become eligible for capital punishment.
TIME-WASTING.

Not MY time wasting. Blogging, playing Carmageddon, and collecting Gerry Anderson stuff is OK. It is your wasting my time that is egregious, and worthy of the Reaper's tender mercies.
I am waiting at a stop sign. You are approaching from my left. I wait for you to pass so I can continue my journey, BUT WAIT...you TURN RIGHT. Guess what?
YOU DIDN'T SIGNAL. You wasted fifteen seconds of my life. You STOLE fifteen seconds of my life, time you cannot give back to me. Gone. PFFFFT!

Gentle reader, do you suss how EVIL wasting others' time is? How worthy of death it is? Hey, you stole MY time...I am X seconds, minutes, hours closer to the dirt nap. (No, I do not believe Death is it...I am a believer in the world-to-come; but as they say, everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.)

Don't waste my time. You wouldn't like me if you waste my time.


No comments: