Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Friday, August 17, 2012




One of the MAJOR pluses of Anime Festival Orlando is its in-room anime channel. They broadcast fan-subbed anime shows, movies, and Power Rangers episodes on the Wyndham Resort access channel  10, and it has introduced us to some wonderful bits of the animators’ art."The Diary of Tortov Roddle" is one such jewel:





As I was driving to Ft. Smith, AR last night (you know all the rain the Midwest hasn't been getting? I drove through it. GREAT light show!), I listened to a soundtrack that made me wistful. It was from a strange little anime series that has gone unnoticed here, but was shown at AFO several years ago, and hooked Riatsila and me. Zettai Shonen is the title.



And the promo:



This can be had from BakaBT, all 26 episodes, English subbed, as it has not been licensed here. It is a gentle coming-of-age story, with Otherworldly happenings. The music is excellent, as well.

More to come....

No comments: