Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Does your hamburger taste different lately?





https://childadolescentweightmanagement.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/juicy-chicken-burger-pic-19-hamburger-ideas4.jpg




I do NOT understand the stupidity of giving grief to the people who have TOTAL CONTROL over what you are going to put in your mouth.


"Does your hamburger taste different lately?"

Seriously, your waiter (or cook!) could be one tick away from a psychotic break, and you are giving him a REASON to provide a d-Con garnish, or a white, bubbly condiment under your burger? Is this brilliant or WHAT?

NOTE: I do not recommend these actions. But they are possible (and WORSE!) if you mistreat The Staff. YouTube is full of videos like that.

Word to the wise.

1 comment:

Doom said...

I honestly do fear eating in restaurants. Fast food to fine dining. Specifically targeting me for reasons known only to the cook or waitress, or random chaos. How much spit people have eaten, God only knows.

Then again, look across the room at your dear lovely. Passive-aggressive is her nature, and poison is her weapon of choice. Can't speak for others, but I usually tend to make my women hot enough to kill. So... I learned how to cook, and when to cook. :)

All good notions should start at home, and branch out from there? Yep!