Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's so difficult!

I am hearing this all over the place- especially where discourse on "illegal aliens" is concerned, and frankly, usually when a female advocate is speaking. "This is a Difficult situation." This usually goes hand-in-hand with the idea of "humanizing" the illegals.

I do not understand what is so difficult or complex about this.

You have people who have broken our country's laws, who are now being given a pass by the media, and largely left-leaning (and well-meaning) advocates. This seems simple. I do not get the problem here.

There are more American citizens killed in the US by illegal aliens per year than the number of our soldiers killed in Iraq to date. This includes traffic fatalities as well as felonies.

Now, to be fair- and this is a sticking point for me- I have NEVER seen an (apparently) Hispanic guy leave a public restroom without washing his hands. It's always the white guys. Ewwwwww.
I am not anti-people. I am not anti-black, brown, pink, red, or yellow. (Frankly, I have trouble with the Purples.) I am anti-illegal. Anti-lawbreaking.

I just cannot understand how this is complex. Perhaps I am just simple-minded.

Hey, I'm givin' you a free shot, here!

No comments: