Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Notes from our little ball of mud.


The mother / son combo who faked the son's mental retardation blows me away. The AP says:

"Court documents indicate prosecutors believe his mother pulled the same trick with a daughter, whom officials have been unable to locate. All told, she raked in $222,000 on their behalf, according to the documents."


So, they have scammed the taxpayers out of almost a quarter-of-a-million-dollars.
If they are convicted, they go to prison, where they will cost the taxpayers ANOTHER wad of cash.

This appears to be an argument for indentured servitude.

---------------------------------

To be UTTERLY shallow, I cannot take Barack Obama seriously. Despite his well-spokenness, his erudition, his obvious accomplishment, I just cannot.

He reminds me of Barney Fife. I expect to see him begin fumbling in his shirt pocket for his bullet.
---------------------------------

More to come...


No comments: