Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Monday, June 12, 2006

HAPPY HORN DAY!

Wow! That was both barrels yesterday. It's REALLY not a need for meds...really. It just frustrates me when someting simple gets turned into a Broadway production...you know, like watching Martha Stewart make iced tea.
------------------------------------------
Hi, Johnny! Keep us all posted as to the news in Europe, your actually being there and all! I hope that you and yours are well.
------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm Weatherly, and I'm a fanboy. "Hi, Weatherly"
I need a cheap light grey or beige suit to do a costume. I shan't say whom it shall be, but I will scour the thrift shops (oooooh, that sounds hygienic!) in search.

There is more to come, but the day is brighter than the night, and I have much to do.
Have a grand week!

No comments: