Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WOW! What beastly weather. Our visit to Florida was akin to breathing soup, and I believed that it followed us home. I had to leave the shop today and crash in our very cool bedroom for an hour or so. We had a new central unit installed recently, and am minded to rent my home out as a meat locker. Very efficient cooling.
.....................................

Just so it is clear, despite my ramblings of late, I do understand that
A is not equal to not A.

Where Jesus says "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no-one comes to the Father except by me.", is not a statement equivalent to: "It doesn't matter what you believe...it's all just different roads to the Same Destination".

Are we clear?

However, Truth is Truth, whether stated in Aramaic, Sanskrit, or Serbo-Croatian. I do not fear being taught at the feet of Sun-Tzu, say. I must measure what is said against the Plumbline of the word of God.

Eat the meat, spit out the bones.

No comments: