Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well, the week begins, with MobiCon at its end! The very convention that is featuring Your Humble as their Fan Guest of Honor is upon us. (My brief bio and stunning picture may be found here. Scroll down past Ethan Phillips.) See you all in Mobile, AL.
-------------------------
I have to say, as much as I like Herman Cain's FairTax allegiance, AND as much as I like Godfather's pizza, I really have a problem with his having been a Fed governor.
-------------------------

Sadly, I heard the doubtable Hannitoad and his stuffed panda Dick Morris on radio.
Morris was mumphing about the diminishing Repub field of Gingrich, Romney, Trump and Huckabee. Not a peep about Paul (and no, I wasn't surprised.)

I think Morris must still be working for the Clintons.

FOX News is every bit the MSM as CBS, et al.

2 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

What...Not a peep about Harold FAKE-KING & his turd - I mean THIRD false prophecy?

The Aardvark said...

Wait...