Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

        Wow. Covered up again!

        It is Ma-a-a-a-a-arch Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-dness.

        Very much. We are moving into our major convention season. Majorly.
        Mr. McLeod is returning from MomoCon fresh from an AMAZING weekend. Heh. He probably has Harrowing Tales of Meteorology from his weekend in Atlanta to rival my riding the wings of Katrina home from MechaCon.

        Not ruddy likely.

        Congrats on record-breaking Momo-Biz.

        I will be doing some bloggery, but in 'Vark-LiteTM mode. Please keep checking in, because I've got stuff to say, and a short time to get there. (Yes, I was a movie theater projectionist in the '70s.) I'll be at Anime St. Louis in 2 weeks. Never been to St. Looie.
        I've always wanted to build a giant with a croquet mallet across from the Arch. Someday...someday....


          No comments: