Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I disagree.
NOTHING'S important on Tumblr.
ESPECIALLY if it's on Tumblr.
-----------------

Sometimes the Scotsman IS a phony.

-----------------

Just gonna put this here.
If you knowingly use an untruth to promulgate your point of view, be it political or otherwise, it means one thing:
You're a liar.

------------------

Who thought that this was a GOOD marketing idea?






--------------------
Doesn't "an advocate on the teacher's side" mean "someone who will raise taxes"?
Just trying to understand.

--------------------

Can we stop with the category error? Please?
The problem is not "Immigrants".
The problem is with ILLEGAL immigrants.
Stop lying.

--------------------

I do not care for George Noory, but the song tickles me.



--------------------












5 comments:

Doom said...

Gotta say, I'm not so sure about the illegal versus legal, at this point. Both are over the top and need to be sorted and controlled. Many legals need to be reconsidered, all illegals need to go, anchor baby isn't true and needs to be ended as a fictional technicality (was only meant to allow blacks to gain citizenship after the Civil War, nothing else). That's my two cents. I am not alone, even among immigrants.

-Warren Zoell said...

I miss Art Bell.

The Aardvark said...

Art's back, Warren. http://artbell.com/

-Warren Zoell said...

Excellent!

Michael W said...

Lost my Yahoo account in a hard drive failure. My new e-mail address is Setebos1956@Yahoo.com