Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Well, here is The Thing:

1. All right, here are the rules.

2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.

5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged
and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re
tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight random facts, huh. I'm a simple guy. Could there even BE eight separate things about me that could possibly interest the Madding Crowd?

1) I was one of the college-types who went to see STAR WARS scores of times. Despite this, I now rain down anathemas upon George Lucas and his seduction to the Dark Side...and for his revealing that Darth Vader was just a big emo kid.

2) Two of my ancestors were signers of South Carolina's Ordinance of Secession. That and four bucks will buy me coffee at Starbucks.

3) A wish I have is to Make It Big in the Blog-o-Verse tm. This requires time away from work that I cannot afford, which affords me much angst.

4) I love cream cheese and green olive sandwiches on white toast.

5) Color gets in the way of the story. I much prefer black and white photography.

6) I look more like a grocer than a burglar.

7) I have a vestigial third nipple. It is the only thing I have an extra one of.

8) I have been personally punched in the arm by the Fed chairman.

There. Happy?

Mr. McLeod
Billiam
Wonder Woman

You're it.




1 comment:

Pretty Lady said...

I knew someone with a vestigial third nipple, once...but you probably didn't need to know that.

You have my Solemn Word that I will never pass along another blog meme again. Only one step above chain letters, they are.