Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm thinking about Easter.

I abhor the cheesy Christmas-also-ran nature of the holiday. Christmas's poor cousin.

Easter trees are an abomination!

Being of a frugal nature, I resist the guilt-trip-inspired splurging on goodies, but I recently hit upon a plan. My younger kin have rabbits. This being a bunny-intensive season, I stole their rabbits and hid them. They are well-fed and cared for. It's been a couple of weeks, so the tears and sniffles have stopped, and therapy sessions have not yet begun.

Imagine the smiles of joy and relief come Easter Morning when I present them with their bunnies, their very own much-loved bunnies, as my Easter gift to them. I can hardly wait!

Who says all that middle-eastern news watching is a waste of time?

No comments: