Old Time Radio at OTRCat!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I've had an APOSTROPHE!!

I always loved Jackie Mason's mastery of malaprop!
My epiphany happened whilst driving with I.M.
You see, I've been looking at our nation-especially our politics,
and I cannot for the life of me figure out how we have arrived at
the sorry state we are in today: parties with no Guiding Principles
beyond Power. Precisely ZERO interest in accomplishing goals or keeping
promises. Just me, me, me. I, my, mine.

Then, a bolt from the blue: There are no Republicans, no Democrats.
No Liberals, no Conservatives, no Lukewar...er...Moderates.

There are only Sinners.

That's it! For all have sinned, and fall short of God's glory.

This is the source of all greed, all selfishness, all self-aggrandisement.
All pride, all evil, all treachery, promise-breaking, infidelity.
All from sin.

Hmmmmmmm....Somebody needs to do their JOB.

Romans 1:16-19, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;"

No comments: